Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Monday, October 13, 2008

update

So I have pretty much hibernated since Thursday night! I was soo sore from overdoing it that my body was like violently rebelling against me! Its really weird because I have 6 incisions, with 2 being on my left side and 4 in a sqare shape centered above my belly button – But the 2 on the left we the ones that the bigger laparoscopic instruments went in that did most of the stuff and they are the ones that hurt like hell. So I can bend as long as I bend on my right side – which really proves difficult when I go to the bathroom !

I was supposed to watch the VanHorn girls this weekend, but am very very grateful that Kristin stayed with them this weekend while she was studying for her midterms. But I went late Saturday night and had so much fun seeing my little “sisters” again! I soo miss seeing them all the time so I was glad I got a few hours to talk to them all! Plus I brought Daisy to play with their puppy Chloe and they were like instant best friends. It was so awesome to see them run everywhere so fast and play soo much – Daisy is always too hyper for everyone else’s dog so she was really excited to have another puppy with as much energy as she has. I just couldn’t believe how grown up all the girls are now. They are all doing so well and I loved catching up with their lives now. Their parents have raised such awesome girls – I only hope one day my children will be as awesome as they are! But by the time I left I hardly had any energy left and was starting to really feel sore. So I slept most of today!

My mom came over and brought me an entire refrigerator full of every drink you can imagine since I can only drink liquids for 2 weeks and can then move onto to smooshy foods. Its becoming harder! But the good part is when they removed 75% of my stomach they removed the part of my stomach that secretes the hunger hormone so I am actually not even hungry now. YAY!

My mom and I went and visited my neighbors who I know feel have become my adopted grandparents. He has Parkinsons and she has Alzheimers and are sooo hysterical! SO we talked to them and another neighbor for an hour or so. Found out that most of my neighborhood is full of young divorcees. They know everyone so I am always meeting neighbors everytime I go over there – so many people just drop by to say hi to them! Then my mom and I went on a VERY slow walk for a while – found a 2 bedroom for lease that is being renovated and is in an awesome spot but not sure if I really want to move again this soon! It’s a 2 bed on one story when most 2 bedrooms here are 2 story. So I will call this week and see.

I am going to work tomorrow and hope I will do ok. Still a little tired and sore but should be fine. I haven’t wanted to talk much because I get out of breathe easily right now. But I am still doing my breathing exercises so its getting better. I should start getting back to everyone soon – just understand I am not avoiding anyone just waiting till I can talk longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment