Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

10/1/08 Whohoo finally having it!

So even though I am having the shittiest week ever... I am finally going to get to have my surgery – almost right at 20 pounds down peeps!!! You have no idea how good it felt to go to the Dr today and know I am at my target weight. My NP and Dietician were jumping up and down as they know how hard it has been for me to get these last 20 pounds off.

So I go in for my surgery on Monday and have my preop appt with my Dr tomorrow. I got it worked out with work to get the time off nd everything is a go....

So looks like my birthday will be full of JUST liquids but the best present to myself will be that surgery so thats ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! This is going to be the best rescue I have ever received in my entire life other than quitting smooking! It will mark the start of an entirely new life for me… one that I felt had ended years ago!

I am still sad reflecting on where I was last year and how horrible a time that was, but to think I have made it this far in just one year is unbelievable. If you would have told me that in one year I would have stopped smoking, eating soo healthy, and had a great great jonb and been able to walk I would have laughed. That was one of the most horrible periods of my life. Yet here I am today more than a 360 degree difference! Its amazing what our bodies and minds are capable of.

I doubt anyone even reads this thing but this is more for me to get stuff out than for anyone to read… I am finally getting back to the old Ally again and for that I am truly grateful to God! I know that no matter what happens during my surgery I will be OK –n because it wil NEVER be as bad as the complications from my back surgery. I know that no matter how many people care about me I will be ok because I still have my family and important friends who will! I need to stop trying to understand people who really don’t care and focus on the ones that do. It hurts, yes, but I have to move on now.

So hopefully I will be able to keep everyone informed as to how I am doing. I will be at Foundation Bariatric Hospital here in Edmond if anything should happen. But I am sure if that were the case my parents would have contacted you already… I know that every surgery has its consequences, but mine should only be about 30 minutes. Then an overnight stay and then home.

I plan on being back at work by Thursday. I am very fortunate to have such a great company that I am employed at..

Sorry to out of state friends – haven’t been up to talking lately as I have been in a funk and hate to bring that on others!

What in the world – its like I am feeling like turning 31 is like the end of the world or something… Maybe I need to give myself a swift kick in the ass 

No comments:

Post a Comment