Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

babies

Allison Lang Buechner Hysterical comment of the night "honey even ghetto families are having tons of babies & making it" in response to me wanting 2 get a job for a while to save up $ for a baby even though i would kill 2 b able to have 1 now but $9000 teeth adjustments sets you back a bit We have a great nursery when we have a lil one than...x to grams beautiful furniture, we lucked out there!

See More
February 28 at 9:17pm via Mobile Web Only Friends · ·

Allison Lang Buechner
Allison Lang Buechner
his new comment is: If ghetto people can do it so can you... have a baby... this has been antiabortion public service announcement as he is laughing his ass off...only my hubby... he found a really old book on communism and racism at grams and thinks its gonna b funny to read... again only my hubby At least he keeps me laughin my ass off day and night..
February 28 at 9:24pm ·
Allison Lang Buechner
Allison Lang Buechner
and he is so not being racist here.., meant there are people below poverty that keep having babies and manage somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment