Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

moving stuff

Allison Lang Buechner Cant tell u how much we loved hanging w/ aunt& hubby Sat. We get along so well& had so much fun tho worked r butts off stuffin the Uhual head to toe Their house is unbelievably big& so comfy I love my aunt so much shes the greatest most caring woman to me it meant so much to spend that time w/her she made me feel so am...azing *I was able to LET GO OF GRAM & Im ok I have enough of her in our house now!

See More
February 28 at 3:26pm Only Friends · ·
Allison Lang Buechner

Allison Lang Buechner absolutely wiped out soo much stuff too much to fit it all too lil time. truly blessed with totally amazing furniture, art& clothes. nursery complete before we even have a baby but we had to get it out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment