Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Wrote this as a comment about finding someone to love to a friend today & thought you'd like it too!

I have to say the only way I found someone was by unusual circumstances that lead us to becoming best friends forever before we even fell in love - he was my boyfriends best friend (we are still all friends today).

I had given up on love and all of a sudden it was like hello he's right in front of you! I dont think I really would have found someone the other way because I was so unsure of myself then it took me trusting Scott with all of me - the good, the bad, and the really ugly to realize this guy likes me despite all my failings. I trusted him with my deepest darkest secrets and he never judged me - where other guys I dated would freak out and say can't I just find someone without any baggage. So when he accepted all that I knew he was my one and only even though it took me forever to find him. How many damn dates I went on with shitty guys I regretted, dated assholes with shitloads of money just for the money which was fun but fucked up **but trust me having someone want to fly around the world with you on their private jet is very tempting no matter how big of an asshole he is**... Then Scott came along and changed it all.

Look for that - for your best friend who you know will never judge you no matter how loud you burp, etc. Thats true love - nonjudgemental. and most importantly someone who makes you laugh and loves you for you curves and all. Someone who worships your body no matter what size you are or what insecurities you have of your body. who looks at you when you look like shit and can fall in love with you all over again!

We just fit together so perfectly now its awesome! Of course it took me making the first move of crawling on top of him when we were laying on the carpet of his knew apartment and kissing him to get the ball rolling, funny I know but I was really drunk and bold and soo thankful I did that ;-}... **Yes soo unlike me but so thankful I did as it changed our lives forever**

Good luck and remember sometimes your true may be right in front of you and you don't even know it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment