Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

blog

Allison Lang Buechner Happy to find my name on the unclaimed property list twice, sad when I looked up my old condo to find out the past 2 yrs they have sold for almost twice what I sold mine for... I knew they were going to start building condos downtown & prices would skyrocket but I was living in AZ & couldnt wait to sell.... now sad I did!

Sun at 11:49am Only Friends · ·
Allison Lang Buechner
Allison Lang Buechner
ALthough I can say I had the greatest and the worst memories from living there - overall very happy memories as I LOVED living downtown and walking everywhere - to the Myriad Bot Gardens to Bricktown & being able to just take a cab home for about $2... I miss those days sometimes - opening any of my windows to SOLD trees made me feel lke I lived in... See More a treehouse all summer - it was soo awesome! Now I wonder what the unclaimed property is as I have a REALLY REALLY weird tendancy to always come up with random money all the time when we least expect it! WHOOHOO
Sun at 11:53am ·
Allison Lang Buechner

Allison Lang Buechner luved being able to hold my baby all day watching movies & doing nothing else. weve done soo much every wknd its great to just be & to just be together doing nothing except for an amazing dinner i made: Scotts reaction: ill eat anything my wife makes me this is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment