Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bed Info

So a friend posted about needing a new bed so here is my response:

Lady Americana Elite at Mathis Brothers and Factory Direct - ours is HUGE so it literally takes a step for me to get into bed (we shoulda gotten the low profile boxspring) but it is like awwww ...
The Elite model  top part is 15 inches tall, with 5 inches of that a memory foam box top. We got the 10 inch box spring & it is 10 inches off the ground because our bed is soo tall. So definitely go with the low profile box spring if your bed is tall, but our bed looks really kickass because its this big. 
You walk in our room like wow thats one cool, comfy bed. Sometimes too comfy because you dont want to leave it when you wake up. 
I had my back surgery so I had to get something supportive enough yet comfy enough to keep me out of pain, at least minimize it as much as possible.  We were going with the complete memory foam but that was too hot and too firm and weird so this was a great combo!
My parents have the Sleep Number and they like it but Scott and I HATE it - it is soo uncomfortable no matter the setting. 
We did end up spending alot but there are soo many different models that are very similar maybe less memory foam or less spiffy  but cheaper that are just as comfy - we just had the money at the time and had just had my back surgery so we went with the top. Hope my ramblings helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment