Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

just trying to help

Allison Lang Buechner Absolutely devastated only trying to help the ones I love and get stabbed in the back for it, I am soo done caring about people, I mean DONE... I am way too low right now to deal with this I need HAPPY! So will somebody please send me my dream job soon???

March 15 at 11:53pm Only Friends · ·
Jillian Hammett
Jillian Hammett
Ur an amazing person! Don't let the stupid shit get u down girl...u will come out on top....promise! ;)
March 15 at 11:57pm ·
Allison Lang Buechner
Allison Lang Buechner
Thanks Jill you have no idea how much I needed to hear to that right now, because I feel as though I am being unfairly persecuted for trying to help a loved one that really needs it right now more than ever. I just have too big a heart sometimes and it gets me in trouble because I care too much and obviously caring about some people pisses them off and they don't appreciate it all. Its funny ti get yelled at about caring about loving someone and wanting to be there for them at their lowest. Your words really helped.

I dont even know why I care in the first place if this is how she treats me for trying to be there for her because she is family - I guess because I care about my family no matter what no matter how bad the situation, because family is supposed to help each other not BLAME one another - take responsibility for the situation you are in and stop trying to put the blame off on other people look inside yourself.

If you can't handle people commenting on your life and trying to help you then DONT announce it on Facebook continuously and not expect people to want to help you not make such a huge mistake keep it amongst your family as I would never have even known had you not bragged about it on here. ... See More

I'm done as I cannot handle the drama when my own life has enough drama as it is... until I find a job & get myself together that is :-) Never felt this hurt by a family member before, if you make adult choices act like an adult and leave me out this drama - I dont deserve this as I was only caring about you and that has somehow trned me into this bad person in your families eyes. So please just leave me alone as I really dont want to be involved in anything you do from now on - you made an adult decision so you will have to live with it as I know you have already discussed with alot of people.

People comment because they want the best for you not because they hate you and dont care if they didnt care they would sit back and say NOTHING because they could care less whether you are messing your life up - thus why I continuously said how much I care about you. Your reaction to our messages just shows how truly not ready you are to be an adult because if you were mature enough you would understand that we all loved you and would not have acted this immature about it - you would have felt loved that that many people care about your well being.

Good luck in your future endeavors, I just cannot be a part of your life anymore because I got too hurt for simply caring and I wont let that happen again as I am wayyy too sensitive to have people go after me for caring!

I have wayyy too big a heart to waste it on someone who doesnt want to be cared about. See I have ths policy that I stand by my family no matter what - you just changed that policy. Just remember the more people you exclude from your life the less people you will have to support you when you really need them I really hope you realize that before its too late.
March 16 at 5:44am ·
Shannon Hansen Bailey
Shannon Hansen Bailey
I don't know what's going on, but I think you need a hug!
(((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment