Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Play from hell

Allison Lang Buechner Worst night: Get to Civic Center 2 have people sitting in our seats so as usher is trying to figure out what to do I tell Scott quietly I cant believe they r sitting in our seat to which they turn around & literally started yelling 2 shutup/shhh & I say you took our seats & ur yelling @ us & he says thats exactly what I said... I left...

March 14 at 9:33pm Only Friends · ·
Jessica Morton Wallace
Jessica Morton Wallace
Some people!! You didn't get to sit in your own seats? What happened?
March 14 at 9:50pm ·
Allison Lang Buechner
Allison Lang Buechner
Here Id been soo looking forward to this forever & what was I supposed to do sit by people who were about to jump me-I mean they literally leaned up like they were going to get up & start something right on the edge of the balcony right as the damn play was starting-CLASSY.

I was soo MAD the only other thing they could do was seat us directly behind these assholes who had just yelled at us like trailer trash… Then again we were watching Tuna does Vegas who should I expect to show up but Texas small-town trash like Tuna…

After 30 minutes in hall with Scott ready to just kick their asses too, I decided to do something about it… Got in contact with the director who got us seats in same row but on the left side where we would be nowhere near them & they made those people go back to their real seats at intermission – still mad we didn’t get our center row seats and had to sit on the very left edge though. ... See More

My parents had been way down & had no idea what had happened so they joined us. But still I lost 30 minutes of the damn play that I was soo excited about all because some assholes couldn’t sit in their own damn seats & because the usher didn’t have the balls to make them move to their cheaper seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment