Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bedtime last night...too funny

hubby is sound asleep in his clothes and glasses still on, the fan
light on, the lamp on, the TV on loud and everything on in the house,
including me typing next to him and he doesnt even notice! Now where is
my camera this is hysterical... he hasnt moved in a few hours.

RESPONSE: ya he is so gonna kill me when he reads his facebook tomorrow...hehehe this was just too funny because he slept through EVERYTHING!!
 
RESPONSE: I'm seriously thinking what I can do... our dog has barked like crazy has laid on top of him waiting for him to play with her and he just lays there with his mouth open... but I cant be too evil because I know he would get me back tenfold! He finally rolled over and has his hands clasped on his chest... I soo wish I had the balls to do something but he really does need his sleep so I would feel bad.
 
RESPONSE: thats exactly what I did, I VERY gently removed his glasses which is easy since he only has one side because we cant afford new glasses sadly, moved his phone pulled the bedspread out from under his feet and covered him up... he is out completely! its actually really sweet he looks like this little kid that is just zonked from playing too much! ... See MoreThe good thing is he isnt wheezing or snoring for the first time in forever because hes been sick for so long and his asthma is bad at night... that makes me happy and thats probably why he is sleeping so well
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment