Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BAD DAY

llison Lang Buechner My Day coughing attack AM saved by Scott, realized lost driverslicense& debitcard, got hair done, Attack again saved by scott Got new license,1stMed sent me to ER Had worse attack on way to Mercy Fell on counter as couldnt breath in to talk my stuff flew allover 1treatment lotsa meds great nurse& hubby feel better & lots more drugs 2 keep me better ;-)


March 9 at 9:47pm via Mobile Web Only Friends · ·

Allison Lang Buechner
Allison Lang Buechner
the coughing fits literally made me feel like i was gonna die which then led to hyperventilating which worsened the coughing... ive had this once in my life on machine 4x a day and was scared i was headed there again. please pray i make it thru the night and day tom... i cant go thru that again - worse than my asthma attacks ive had... sooo glad i quit smoking so long ago or it woulda been really bad or fatal. yay me for still not smoking nor wanting to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment