Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

ER

Allison Lang Buechner Amazing day reveals how Ive all these friends on here&inlife but its a joke when really counts I only have Scott not even my sister a Dr–Needed so much from people last nite in ER as I couldnt speak but nothing There 4 so many of u through ur problems u know I always want 2 help others its my calling-hate being used too CONT BELOW

March 10 at 4:56pm Only Friends · ·
Allison Lang Buechner
Allison Lang Buechner
When I was in the ER last night not breathing&noone responds w/anything that sadly broke my heart as I realized none of those Ive supported cared enough 2 support me when I felt like I was dying for hr upon hr of not able 2 breathe in-had Scott crying he was scared. 1 of most horrifying moments in my life Love 2 MercyERstaff as I passed out @ ... See Morecounter purse went allover They picked me up in wheelchair&got my cough/hyperventilation down eventually not my hives went on 2 an even worse attack in room scared the complete shit out of me & Drs in hallway because I couldn’t break the cycle it kept going on I just had soo many tears Sound like a pityparty just hurt not angry Done w/caring about others as its clear my caring has meant nothing so y waste my time On lots of loopy meds sorry if not make alot sense
March 10 at 4:56pm ·
Sarah Janway Compton
Sarah Janway Compton
You sound like a mess! Are you any better? I may not be in okc, but I'm still here for ya!
March 10 at 6:36pm ·
Candice Crutchfield
Candice Crutchfield
OMG... I JUST SAW THIS POST BABE. ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED!!! HELLO YOU NEED MY CELL PHONE.
March 10 at 7:05pm ·
Allison Lang Buechner
Allison Lang Buechner
About to FINALLY watch a movie because Scott doesnt want me to talk for a few hrs to heal my throat and I wont quit talking... will write more tomorrow, it was so scary to no be able to breathe but now am on alot of meds that are keeping me open relaxed and out of pain... pretty much very loopy and out of it all day! I couldnt talk at the ER or I broke out in these fits so it was awful to just sit there waiting for my next attack...
March 10 at 9:26pm ·
Cara Jean Dehnert Huffman
Cara Jean Dehnert Huffman
Darling - I love you - but is a FB status update the proper place to cry for help (literally, not metaphorically)? For me, FB is a place for social networking, not 911 calls. If you really need help and support, utilize other systems!! For Christ's sake - take care of yourself! Glad you are okay, and so thankful for Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment