Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Simon & Garfunkel

Allison Lang Buechner

Allison Lang Buechner TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATED Simon & Garfunkel coming nowhere near the S'n US except New Orleans in April but its too soon to plan now only CA & few N US cities Would be the highlight of my life to hear them sing as I was raised on them! Wish I could make it to New Orleans but have no $ to even talk about buying a tic...ket Feel like the days when I was Cinderella& said "Oh I wish I wish" & all her dreams came true Could that happen right now please?

See More
simonandgarfunkel.com
At times, links to ticket agencies will be posted here before the concerts are listed on the ticketing sites. Be assured that this page lists confirmed dates and that those ticket sites will be updated in advance of the time tickets go on sale.
March 8 at 10:02pm Only Friends · · · Share
Allison Lang Buechner
Allison Lang Buechner
by CA I meant Canada not California argh, California I wouldnt mind visiting, Fargo North Dakota isnt really my cup of tea nor somewhere I want to waste my money going to don't ya know? :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment