Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Monday, March 22, 2010

In response to friends poignant comments

Allison Lang Buechner In response to a friends very poignant comment about politics: Very true even though alot of my beliefs are more libertarian and I know many who don't agree - it feels great to know that people can respect each other different opinions. Because that is what makes our nation such a great nation - we can believe whateve...r we want to belief and not be persecuted or killed for it.

See More11 hours ago Only Friends · ·
Allison Lang Buechner
Allison Lang Buechner
continued... As upset as I can get sometimes as I do have strong opinions on some things, I respect others who believe opposite for I am sure there are strong reasons they believe that way. After seeing soo many other countries not allow their people the fundamental right of the right to have your own beliefs, it makes me proud to be an American...
11 hours ago ·
Allison Lang Buechner
Allison Lang Buechner
I hope you don't mind Amy but I loved your comment so I am reposting it for my friends. Here is her comment: "What the American people hope is for all of us, Democrats and Republicans, to get past our differences; to overcome the weight of our politics..while the people who sent us here have different backgrounds, stories, and beliefs, the ... See Moreanxieties they face are the same..the aspirations they hold are shared: a job that pays...; a chance to get ahead; and most of all, the ability to give their children a better life..."
11 hours ago ·
Amy England Smith
Amy England Smith
Don't mind at all...glad you agree;)

No comments:

Post a Comment