Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Monday, March 15, 2010

March 15th blogs

Allison Lang Buechner Spent the nite cleaning credit card macihines forgot how many I bought then but hope to sell since we r desperate for $ Spent 230-5 @ Unemployment Ctr, waiting forever - got a cool website Id never heard of other than indeed.com that will help me alot, surprised when broke down last job hrly wage-was sooo hi almost as much as Caremark awesome!

March 15 at 10:19pm Only Friends · ·
Allison Lang Buechner

Allison Lang Buechner after being @ unemployment since 230 dealing with idiots, now having Chilis with hubby both exhausted after long night!

March 15 at 5:46pm via Mobile Web Only Friends · ·
Allison Lang Buechner

Allison Lang Buechner Call to find out about the length of my unemployment interview that was supposed to be @3:15 he says lets put it this way if you came in right now youd be lucky to get in by 5 seriously then why make me an appointment? Because I cant get my money till they complete my interview argh this system is soo backwards and sti...ll feeling sick compounds everything HAVE BRAINS, NEED JOB!

See More
March 15 at 1:54pm Only Friends · ·
Scott Buechner

Scott Buechner Hope you have a good day! Love Scott

March 15 at 9:51am · · · See Wall-to-Wall
Allison Lang Buechner

Allison Lang Buechner sad when i@ 4am Daisy manuevers her way under my arms plops herself right under my keyboard as Im trying to type & rolls over w/her paws up in the air looking at me like "please pet me, please" as if I had any choice with such a damn adorable white curlmesseduop dog interrupting my typing Daisy youre just the cutest th...ing in the world - 2 bad ur parents ignored u all day!

See MoreMarch 15 at 4:27am Only Friends · ·

No comments:

Post a Comment