Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

blog 3/23/10 unemployment test DONE!

So I FINALLY finished my unemployment testing What shoulda been a 7.5hr test I did in under 4 as I found out it had to be done by 5 or I had to do even more work but I passed There was actually alot of good stuff in there & I thought I was the queen of looking for a job.. I cant believe I didnt know it was due today!  What a day!

Started my BLOGGER & LOVING it Get 2 say what I want & noone has 2 read it so noone can get mad if they don't agree w/me or hurt their feelings cuz I luv all & hate 2 hurt anyone A diary where I can unload my brain Maybe Ill shut up now that I can get these thoughts out Im gonna finally take a nice long bath, you know ...how i live by my baths, make spaghetti & watch The Blind Side cuz he never got to see it

 

No comments:

Post a Comment