Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

blog

Allison Lang Buechner only our dog would run all around our huge yard like a crazy person &not want come in but continue running & rolling as much as possible in snow TOTAL SPAZ DOG who even brought her frisbee in AFTER shaking snow allover

Sat at 4:47pm via Mobile Web Only Friends · ·
Allison Lang Buechner

Allison Lang Buechner MOVIE MARATHON... yay for OnDemand & not having to leave our bed :-) I even got Scott to watch "Why did I get Married" & "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" last night - kickass movies I love & he really liked them too! Mr Perry writes the most uplifting inspiring movies. On again tonight if you get a chance I promise you love em and laugh!

Sat at 3:05pm Only Friends · ·

No comments:

Post a Comment