Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So today I have alot to do... way overwhelming but I started the morning with a burst of energy.  Decided to start doing sketched os what I would do to this house if we buy it... thought it would be fun and give us an idea of how much we would need to make those renovations... most seem easy enough!


Need to call SNU about getting into grad school. Need to start my 7 1/2 hrs of tests I have to do for unemployment since I missed ONE question on the tests I took - which were soo simple like give the directions from the office to the warehouse... seriously how could I miiss one- probably rushed it since I thought it was so easy and hit the wrong button. ARGHH!


Finished taking all my pics of my machines last night and can start photoshopping them and putting them out for sale. probably wont make but 30-50 per machine but I have a few dozen. Have to finish that ASAP as I want all these credit card machines and paper roll boxes out of this house for good!


Laundry is almost finished - after like 13 loads since we had to becareful since the dryer vents to the garage and all the painted furniture is in there.  I did so many loads yesterday and hung and folded I was dying by the time time Scott got home.  I was actually ironing a sheet when Scott got home I had noo idea it was 5 already.  Told him I thought it'd be easier to iron the scrunched sheet than rewash it - afterwards I totally disagreed as we have 20 inch deep king size sheets - it wasnt fun.  We need the bigass ironing board ASAP!


Came to bed at about 1am to the previous blog of Scott sound asleep and felt bad. Decided to stop my working I wanted to finish and just go to bed.  Which is a constant battle of my cat Sophie ALWAYS coming to bed next to me and Daisy figuring it out and pouncing at her having Sophie jump off and run, only to repeat the process over and over again.  We must get Daisy trained to ignore the cats ASAP because they dont understand that she just wants to play and it just scares the shit out of them.  We did put a baby gate up so only the cats can go under it into the cat room so they have a safe haven away from Daisy and they love that.  It is going to be my craft room as well as soon as we bring the cabinets in from the garage.


Right now our ENTIRE house is stuffed boxes stacked all over the house like worse than when we moved in.  Its all organized but just waiting to bring the furniture in the house.  We cant do that until we finish the touch up paint this week and then lacquer the tops so they dont get ruined.  They are too valuable to not lacquer the tops at least - I would prefer lacquering the entire outsides but we cant afford to rent the machine again!  But its getting really old having to move shit all the time to get anywhere in our house or to just get out of bed.  Between the credit card machines and the boxes I am going crazy in here.  Not having a job to escape to makes it worse.


It was so funny yesterday because I already got out the stuff for spaghetti and Scott came home with dinner... too cute!


Well hope the day goes well and I get a bunch done! later, ally :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment