Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St Pattys

Allison Lang Buechner Seeing everyone talk about green beer I 1st think 'Original' O'Connell's St Pattys Day back in college w/huge glass steins of green beer runnin around like fools not caring cuz I could walk home, sad location is forever gone. Then again so is all the drinking I used to do when I went from being "Lushy" to a practical t...eatotaler - freaking hysterical. I actually had 3 drinks at the concert last week & had them make em dbls so I was bombed & noone knew why as I only had 3 drinks :-) Its fun to go back to the old party Ally who has soo much fun! MEMORIES!

See More
www.oconnellsnorman.com
Since1968... O'Connell's Irish Pub & Grille, located across from the University of Oklahoma in Norman, has been a favorite student & alumni hangout with great food and fun atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment