Powered By Blogger

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours...

Kinda Cool Realizations from my Brain to Yours..

Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

painting


Allison Lang Buechner

Allison Lang Buechner I
love that my husband can come home & have lunch with me! What a
great day! Now we will have to rush over to Renovation Station before
they close @ 6 when he gets off! That place is like an adults
playground cuz they have great stuff ya just have to dig around a bit
to find it - I love it cuz its cheap & I can buy alot without
breaking bank!


www.cohfh.org
Welcome to the Central Oklahoma Habitat for Humanity Renovation Station! The Station specializes in the sale of new, used and vintage building supplies and materials, offering items such as lumber, windows, ...

March 4 at 1:10pm Only Friends · · · Share

Jennifer Gordon
Jennifer Gordon
I love love that place too!
March 4 at 7:14pm ·
Allison Lang Buechner

Allison Lang Buechner OWW! I HURT! Feel like I sat in a chairlike sitting position for 8 hours so the side of my butt front of my thighs all up & down & the backs of my calves as all one massive cramp Big throbbing muscle cramps! Soo out of shape but at least I got 1 mega workout yesterday Everything looks great sanding rest of stuff tonigh...t wonder what muscles I will use tonite that I havent used in a while?

No comments:

Post a Comment